- What are the delivery options and prices?
- Standard Ground Delivery is up to 5 business days and is FREE on Orders of $99 or More
- 3-Day Delivery starts at $15.00
- 2-Day Delivery starts at $18.00
- Next-Day Delivery starts at $24.00
Note: Shipping rates and methods above apply to shipping in the continental contiguous U.S. only.
For International Delivery options click here
- Can I get next day delivery?
Yes. Next-Day Delivery starts at $24.00.
- Can I have my order delivered to multiple addresses?
- If you would like to send orders to more than one address, please place a separate order for each delivery address. To make this more convenient you can store more than one address in your address book. Click here to manage you address book.
- What happens if I'm out when you deliver?
- The carrier will leave a card with options for redelivery. They may also try a next door neighbor to see if they will accept the package on your behalf.
- Will you contact me before my delivery arrives?
You will receive an email with the tracking information for your shipment as soon as it is available from the carrier service.
Should the scheduled delivery date/time not suit you, you can choose to have the order delivered to a new address, to a neighbor, or on a different day for an additional fee. Please contact our customer care department at 1.855.2.353647 for more information.
- Where is my order?
You can track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the Order History tab.
- My delivery has arrived damaged - what are my options?
Simply contact Customer Services and we will arrange for a collection at your earliest convenience.
- Will I have to pay import taxes and duties?
If you order outside of the continental contiguous U.S. you will have to pay any custom charges and taxes that are applied by your local authority. Please check these requirements with the relevant authority before placing an order.
- How do I track my order?
Once you've placed an order, we'll send you an Order Confirmation email as well as an email to let you know when we've dispatched your order. We send most orders using secure tracked services so that you can follow your order. For more information, see our Order Tracking page.
- Do you deliver to BFPO Addresses?
Sorry, currently we're unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
- What is your returns and refund policy?
We do hope that you will be pleased with your products, if for some reason you would like to return an item please return it to us unopened within 14 days of purchase. Please note that gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- How do I return items I bought on Elemis.com?
To arrange a return, simply log into your account, and click on the return icon next to your order. Alternatively you can contact Customer Services to setup your return.
You should then retain proof of postage. Once we have received your package we will be in contact to confirm the receipt of the returned goods and that your refund/exchange has been issued accordingly.
- Can I return products purchased from a department store or QVC?
For items purchased from a salon, retail store or QVC you will be required to contact the original place of purchase; as when you choose to buy through these outlets you are committing to their individual terms and conditions regarding refunds and returns.
- The product(s) I received are incorrect/faulty/missing, what can I do?
If you have any problems with the order you have received, please do not hesitate to contact our customer are team via phone or email.
- I returned a product or an order but I haven’t heard anything.
Please allow 10-14 business days for your return to be processed and for our customer care team to contact you.
- How will I be refunded for returns?
All refunds will be processed back on to the card originally used for purchase.
- Can I return an online purchase to a department store?
No, products can only be returned to the place of purchase as when you choose to buy through these outlets you are committing to their individual terms and conditions regarding refunds and returns.
Please see our returns policy for further details.
- Can I cancel an order online?
If you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team.
If your order has not yet been shipped, you will be refunded immediately. If your order has been shipped, you will be refunded upon the order arriving back to our warehouse.
- Can I add or remove products from my order?
You cannot change your order once it has been placed, you will need to cancel your order and place a new order.
- Can I change my delivery address?
If your order still has the status ‘pending’, you can call Customer Services to change your delivery address; however this may delay the delivery of your order.
If your order has already begun the delivery process, you can change the delivery address directly by calling Customer Service however again this may delay your delivery by 24 hours. If you want to use the interactive DPD website once it is out for delivery you can do so by replying to the delivery text or email. This will allow you to change the delivery date, or agree delivery to a specified nearby address.
- How are you items packaged?
We offer luxury packaging on each order as standard.
- When will the payment be taken from my account?
For any order placed on our website or by phone, payment will be taken as soon as the order has been placed and confirmed.
- Which payment methods can I use to place my order?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal.
- Do you provide gift wrapping?
At present we do not provide gift wrapping, although we plan to have this service ready very soon.
- What can I do if a favorite product is discontinued?
We’re sorry to hear your favorite product has been discontinued! We do offer consultations via email, phone or through our website to help you find an alternative product that will benefit your skin.
- How do I know what is right for me?
We offer consultations via email, phone or through our website to help you find an products that will benefit your skin. Click here for online skincare advice or call +44 0117 316 1888 to speak to one of our trained therapists.
- What are Active Natural Bases and why does ELEMIS use them?
ELEMIS develops products with active bases to ensure the whole product delivers serious results. This means that the base is not just an innate carrier for the key ingredients in the product, but also contains the finest ingredients to deliver a positive action on the skin.
- What is an Active Ingredient?
An active ingredient is the most potent part of the plant extract. ELEMIS take the first extraction, which can be hundreds of times more effective than the last extraction from the same extract. Similar to how a tea bag works - the first cup of tea it makes is strong and intense, the more its used in additional cups, the weaker and less effective it becomes.
- Do ELEMIS products contain Alcohol?
There are many alcohols that are very beneficial to the skin including Cetyl, Stearyl, Cetearyl and Lanolin alcohols. Some other alcohols may be considered drying to the skin if used in large quantities, which Elemis avoid.
- Do ELEMIS test on animals?
ELEMIS do not test on animals and does not use animal bi-products apart from honey, beeswax and milk proteins.
- What are Clinical Trials?
ELEMIS invests heavily in independent clinical trials to discover the physical effect on the skin whilst using the product, which is much more accurate and realistic than focus trials or the battle of percentages as it is commonly known i.e. 99% of women felt their skin looked smoother.
In all independent clinical trials, products must achieve a ‘statistically significant’ effect on the skin, otherwise they will go back into re-formulation and re-efficacy trials. ELEMIS genuinely believes that if the product has no affect whilst in use then it cannot be launched into the market – the proof is in ELEMIS’ customer results and feedback which are constantly monitored.
- Do ELEMIS use artificial Fragrance?
ELEMIS only use natural, naturally derived and fine fragrances where possible.
- Do ELEMIS products contain preservatives?
ELEMIS only use preservatives where absolutely necessary for the safety of the product. ELEMIS use some natural preservatives such as Benzyl Alcohol and some synthetic preservatives where no alternatives are suitable for the product.
- What is ELEMIS approach to Sustainability?
Sustainability is the capacity to endure. In ecology the word describes how biological systems remain diverse and productive over time. For humans it is the potential for long-term maintenance of wellbeing, which in turn depends on the wellbeing of the natural world and the responsible use of natural resources. ELEMIS actively seek out sustainable ingredients and always endeavours to support local growers and their communities.