Wake up and refresh with Chef, Writer & Wellness Advocate Sophia Roe.WATCH NOW
WHO IS SHE?
Brooklyn-based chef Sophia Roe is a genuine, wildly talented chef, wellness expert and empowerment architect whose candid posts on health and mindfulness light up social media. Her uniquely tolerant and holistic approach to wellness has cultivated a loyal, international community.
"What is important to me is that the ingredients that I’m putting on my face are things that I would put in my body."
“The exact same ingredients that are in this juice are also in my favorite face mask—it’s so perfect.”
Sophia’s Health-Boosting Green Juice
- 1 large piece of ginger
- 1 bunch of wheatgrass
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 bunches of kale
- 3 stalks of broccoli
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 green apples
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1. Wash your fruits and veggies to make sure they’re as clean as this juice.
- 2. Chop, chop, chop. Watch your fingers!
- 3. Time to get your juice on. Add all of your produce to the juicer, starting with the smallest ingredients.
- 4. After pouring the juice into a glass, stir in the chia seeds.
- 5. Enjoy after applying Superfood Vital Veggie Mask to give your body a boost of green goodness, inside and out.