- Have a high-pressure job?
- Work in an office environment?
- Struggle to eat regular, balanced meals during the day?
We all go through moments of high stress throughout our lives.
Whether it’s related to work life or home life, hopefully stress is only a temporary blip. However, if constant low level stress has become part of your life due to your career, you may be in an endless cycle of wanting to look fresh and dynamic but your skin telling a different story due to all the hours you’re putting in.
You may also be relying on classic temporary stress relievers such as chocolate and cigarettes or propping yourself up on caffeine, all of which will lead to depleted skin cell energy.
BIOTEC re-boots skin’s performance for a thriving, vibrant and freshly revived complexion.
Using BIOTEC Skin Energising Day Cream is scientifically proven to help increase cell energy by up to 27%* promoting optimum skin function and vitality thanks to the BIO-ENERGY™ complex of encapsulated Zinc and Copper.
Always used Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in the past but I absolutely love this .
Just a couple of pumps required to give a lovely rich moisturizer soaks into the face and neck leaving a silky smooth touch. This will definitely be a repeat product for me.
- Susan Johnson
- Increased blood pressure
- Skin condition flare-ups
- Upset stomach
- Problems sleeping
- Make sure you leave your desk for at least half an hour at lunchtime.
- Try to go for a walk in a green space and get some fresh air.
- Read a book to switch your mind off for at least 20 minutes.
- Drink lots of water and avoid sugary treats for energy.
- Keep a stash of fruit and nuts within easy reach for when blood sugar drops.
*Independent Test on BIOTEC Skin Energising Day Cream. Based on glucose uptake.