Want to learn about the different benefits of our No.1 bestselling cleansing balm and our new brightening cleansing butter? Look no further. Here’s everything you need to know about these step-one stars.
BALM VS. BUTTER CHEAT SHEET
PRO-COLLAGEN CLEANSING BALM
Our award-winning cleanser features an unparalleled 3-in-1 texture that does it all. Use it as a makeup remover, daily deep cleanser, nourishing cuticle treatment or moisturizing mask for supremely soft, clean and radiant skin.
- Luxurious, transformative balm-to-oil-to-milk texture
- Marine actives and Elderberry and Starflower Oils leave skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished
- 9 invigorating essential oils create a sensorial aromatic experience
SUPERFOOD AHA GLOW CLEANSING BUTTER
This new addition to your cleansing ritual is the key to a healthy, glowing complexion. Ideal for removing light makeup when you are short on time, apply this cleanser to a cotton pad to lift away makeup from the face and eyes without rinsing.
- Lightweight buttery, brightening formula
- Pumpkin and Acerola Cherry extracts, naturally rich in AHAs, leave skinlooking fresh and radiant
- Fragrance-free formula is safe to use around the eyes
Still can’t decide? Discover the cleanser that’s right for you by choosing your preferred benefit
IF YOU WANT A CLEANSER…
…WITH A UNIQUE TEXTURE
Renowned for its melting texture, Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm transforms from a nourishing balm to makeup-removing oil to a hydrating milk.
…THAT CAN BRIGHTEN DULL SKIN
Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Balm contains Pumpkin and Acerola Cherry extracts to reveal a brighter, radiant-looking complexion.
…WITH ANTI-AGEING BENEFITS
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm contains powerful marine actives to help smooth and nourish the skin, for a more youthful look.
…THAT CAN BE USED AROUND THE EYES
Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Balm is fragrance-free so it can be safely used to remove stubborn eye makeup.
…THAT SMELLS LIKE “HEAVEN IN A JAR”
Enriched with 9 essential oils, Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm elevates your cleansing routine to a sensorial escape.<?p>