We’ve got the simple solutions that really do work…
Well it’s the new year – a time for resolutions, turning over a new leaf, and generally being fitter, healthier, happier, calmer, more organized, more successful, better nourished; the list is endless. And with so many good intentions and expectations, it’s easy to see why many of us feel overwhelmed and fail before we’ve even seen February through.
Which is why we launched #ELEMISeveryday, an approach to daily habits from skincare to well-being that means small changes make maximum impact.
So, to tie in with our initiative, here’s our top 5 ways to make those small lifestyle tweaks that you can stick to – for all of 2017…
1. Re-organize your wardrobe: Many of us have too many clothes – yet still complain of having “nothing” to wear. The reason for this is not lack of clothing, but more often than not, an inability to find individual items. We forget what we own and buy more clothes to make up for it. And so the cycle continues. The way to get round this is by organizing your clothes not in piles of similar items, (skirts, pants, sweaters etc) – but grouped according to particular occasions. Because trying to find that one article for “work”, “weekends”, “evenings” or “weddings” is so much quicker and more efficient than sifting through those old piles.
2. Find Your New Skin Solution: You love products, we love products – but sometimes there just isn’t enough time in the day to apply as many of them as we would like. Plus with so much choice – with everything from cleansers to exfoliators, toners to serums, boosters, creams and masks – it can be difficult to decide just what’s right for you. With that in mind, we’ve created 5 skin solutions that have been tailor-made to help you get your complexion looking exactly how you want it. From Brighten to Hydrate, Energise,Resurface, and Illuminate, each kit contains the ,strong>ELEMIS products that will work best in tandem to help you even out your tone, combat dryness, re-boot tired skin, refine its texture or boots its radiance.
3. Streamline your make-up bag: Eyes, brows, cheeks, lips – most of us have multiple products for every facial feature floating about in our make-up bags. Yet this spring’s monochrome trend could happily change all that. Pick a delicate pink or coral product and use it as an eyeshadow, blush and lip stain – they’re shades that tend to give all skin tones a glow. Alternatively, an entire look based on mid brown shades (patted over eye lids, swept through brows, buffed into the hollows of cheeks to add contour and stippled over clear lip balm) is more intense and perfect for evenings.
4. Track your well-being: Feeling the benefits of our resolutions is what keeps us motivated to continue – yet it’s easy to get bound up by a hard day in the office or a challenging time with the children and suddenly, you’ve forgotten about all the progress you’ve made. Which is why we love super cute notepads, kikki.K’s Wellbeing Tracker: Thrive and To Do Notepad Set: Thrive, which help you set and document your goals and progress.
5. Get some pocket motivation: We know that we often run out of steam and sink guiltily back into old habits. Which is why we love YOU-app – an app that inspires you with “micro-actions” from researchers, authors and other experts to help you lower your stress levels, eat more mindfully, improve your family relationships and be more productive. The idea is that many small actions make for a big, beneficial change – a philosophy Team ELEMIS live by.
Feeling inspired to create some new habits? Find Your New Skin Solution…