These little capsules of wonder can do it all...
In this busy world where we’re constantly required to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities, it’s nice to know that there are some hardworking products out there that can take care of us and our skin in multiple ways.
With the ability to give results no matter how they are used, our award-winning Cellular Recover Skin Bliss Capsules certainly fit the bill. Ideal for those times when our skin needs some extra T.L.C, we really couldn't get through the winter without using them in all their many guises...
1. As a 24-hour skin reviver: For newcomers to these ELEMIS heroes, each capsule contains skin-nourishing oils with potent anti-oxidant properties to be applied to the complexion and massaged in before your day or night cream. Twist off the top and apply the contents of the Rose capsule in the morning and the Lavender one at night and they’ll act like 24-hour guardians to give you back your glow.
2. As a morning skin reviver: When you wake up and see a dull, lifeless complexion looking back at you in the mirror, drop the Rose oil from the morning capsule into our Gentle Rose Exfoliator. You’ll slough off dead cells while soothing and protecting even sensitive skin, bringing it back to life.
3. As a bedtime mask booster: If your skin feels particularly dry during these cold winter months, drop a Lavender capsule’s contents into our Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask to get a double dose of hydration and nourishment. Lie back in a hot bath as you wait for the duo to work and the hint of Lavender will also help relax you before bed.
4. As a hand healer: Massage the contents into cuticles to repair, hydrate and soften them – or mix the oils into our Sweet Orchid Hand and Nail Cream. Either way, you’ll be giving dry, chapped hands a protective, regenerative boost when winter really starts to bite. Plus you won’t be able to stop smelling the gorgeous fragrance on your skin.
5. As a quick fixer: Got a smidgen of these beautiful oils left on your fingertips? Use it to smooth stray brow hairs or even as a highlighter, tapping it onto cheekbones, temples and lips to give them a subtle sheen.
How could you resist?