This hardworking wonder product will transform your skin for spring. Promise…
There are many reasons why our Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is an ELEMIS best-seller, an award-winner and a favourite amongst celebrities and treatment therapists alike. It softens skin, nourishing as it cleanses, and delivers a comforting, duvet-like texture to its surface. On top of all that, it can be used in multiple ways to perform multiple functions, making it unbeatably versatile.
So now all your need is the one product that promises to transform your skin in five, brilliant ways…
1. As a deep cleanser: Melting into the skin, it deeply cleanses, dissolving grime and make-up as it goes. Whilst the Starflower Oil boosts skin metabolism, the Padina Pavonica helps maintain elasticity, leaving the essential fatty acids in the Elderberry Oil to plump and hydrate.
2. As a nourishing exfoliator: Harsh exfoliation can leave skin feeling dry and irritated– setting off a vicious circle of inflammation. So for super-sensitive skin types, make our already gentle Skin Buff even more nourishing by adding a two pence piece-sized blob of Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm into it before massaging over the face and rinsing.
3. As a super mask: Power up your dose of anti-ageing anti-oxidants by popping the morning pink Rose or evening green Lavender capsule of your Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules into a teaspoon sized amount of the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and leave the mixture on for 10 minutes. Whilst you sit back and relax, your skin will be soothed, hydrated, and helped in its fight against daily damage caused by the external environment.
4. As a hand reviver: If it can nurture and soften the skin on the face, it makes absolute sense that the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm can do the same for hard, dry cuticles. Massage a tiny amount into the cuticle to increase circulation and nutrient delivery to the area – then rinse to reveal softer, healthier hands.
5. As a body repairer: Got scaly shins and cracked elbows? Certain parts of the body are prone to becoming particularly dry. So why not cleanse and hydrate these areas with a tailor-made mask made from the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm. Slather it on said area, leave on for 10 minutes – then wallow in a tub laced with Jasmine and Rose Milk Bath.
Here’s make-up artist Piper from Live Love Spa with some more tips on how to use Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and why it’s such a much loved beauty classic: