This body gel is a multi-tasking super hero.
Not only is it great for reviving tired muscles but also for its cooling properties, which are especially welcome in the summer months, whether at home or on holiday.
Here are five ways to get the most out of this revitalising gel:
1. For tired legs, massage with upward movements. It can even be applied over sheer tights for immediate cooling relief on hot days in the office.
2. When you’ve been on your feet all day, apply to hot ankles and put your feet up to reduce swelling.
3. After a workout, use on tense arms, neck and shoulders, massage in with circular motions.
4. For scalp and head tension, place a small amount on the fingertips and gently massage into the temples and across the forehead. Take a few deep breaths and relax.
5. Apply to limbs for a burst of cooling refreshment whenever you need it while on holiday.