25 years ago, ELEMIS was born. And as MD and Co-Founder of the brand, Noella Gabriel has not only been the driving force behind its phenomenal success, but she’s also become a highly respected figure in the beauty industry.
Starting today, Noella’s monthly blog will lift the lid on beauty’s best kept secrets, reveal the latest anti-ageing innovations, and offer a sneak peek into what goes on behind the scenes of the brand. For as well as pioneering new products and high performance treatments such as the award-winning Pro-Collagen range and new BIOTEC facials, Noella’s knowledge of holistic wellbeing and the beauty industry really is at the heart of ELEMIS.
It all began back in her native Ireland when, at the age of 22, Noella opened her own health store then went on to become a beauty therapist and gain a business qualification in Dublin. A stint in New York plunged her into the world of Shiatsu massage, Reflexology and Aromatherapy – ancient traditions that she combined with new technology to form the philosophy of the ‘science of nature’ that underpins ELEMIS.
And yet, her encyclopaedic knowledge of beauty isn’t all we can say about Noella. As a typical modern-day multitasking mother, she loves to spend time with her teenage daughter, going for bike rides or simply relaxing in her garden. Believe it or not, but she also once intended to be a classical singer – a hobby she maintains up to this day.
So from arias to anti-ageing, Pro-Collagen to parenthood, welcome to Noella’s blog.
To kick things off, we asked her to reveal her New Year’s resolutions and mantra for a healthy, happy 2016. Over to you, Noella...
Every year, I like to follow a new health and beauty philosophy to inspire me over the forthcoming 12 months. For 2016, my mantra is ‘achieve greater balance’ – mind, body and soul. To restore and maintain my equilibrium, I’ll be aiming to stick to the below five resolutions. I hope you’ll be inspired to create your own mantra for 2016. A very happy new year to you all!
1. Enjoy more ‘me time’. It’s easy to let work consume you, but taking time out for oneself or with one’s friends and family actually means you can return to work feeling rested, refreshed and more productive.
2. Swim. I’ve always loved swimming and not only is it great, low impact exercise, but it’s also a brilliant way to switch off mentally and gain a real sense of calm.
3. Sing. Music is my first love so it never ceases to uplift and motivate me!
4. Drink more water. So many of us are dehydrated – and it’s written all over our skin. I’m going to be strict with myself and aim for a good two litres of water a day.
5. Cut down on caffeine. So many of us use it as an energy crutch but by following a healthier lifestyle overall with plenty of good food, exercise and fresh air, we can all recharge our batteries the natural way.
Noella’s hot picks for a beautiful and motivated January...
|SHOP NOW||SHOP NOW||SHOP NOW|