Superfood, superpowers. The chameleon ingredient can be used in all kinds of ways…
Which is why we teamed up with Clipper and given its Pure Green Tea box the ELEMIS stamp of approval. To celebrate our 25th year of skincare excellence, we’ve popped special codes on some of those boxes entitling you to a bumper ELEMIS prize. And with over one thousand prizes, up for grabs – including Discovery Packs, a year’s supply of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and a £300 treatment in The House of ELEMIS – you’re in with a jolly good chance.
So go forth and brew…then check out our favourite ways to work more green tea into our lives.
1. Let them eat cake: Because winter is the time for cake and the time for cake is wintertime. Ideal for lazy Sunday afternoons when you need some comfort food, mix up a regular cake mix of sugar, eggs, butter, flour and baking powder –then add some green tea powder to your taste. Bake in a loaf tin and serve with a good old builder’s tea.
2. Beat the afternoon slump: When the week swings round and you feel yourself sinking into that mid-afternoon slump, treat yourself to a little healthy energy kick in the shape of a green coconut latte. Simply mix some green tea powder into a paste with boiling water, top with frothy coconut milk and add a sugar-free sweetener to taste. Yummy.
3. Recover radiant skin: When dull skin strikes, brew and cool your green tea. Add some turmeric and lemon juice to the cup and use a cotton wool pad to swipe it gently over the face before rinsing. A nifty kitchen cabinet recipe for brighter, more glowing skin.
4. Relax and recharge: There’s nothing like a steaming hot bath to warm the cockles on a cold autumn night. Let eight green tea bags steep in a bath three-quarters full for 20 minutes. Then top with hot water and add a sprinkle of Epsom salts to send you into blissed-out mode.
5. Freshen that fridge: Strange but true, green tea actually has odour-eating powers. Pop some leaves into a small muslin or cheesecloth, stow it in the fridge and voila – lingering food smells will be gone.
All you need to get going on your green tea week is this little lot…
|SHOP NOW||ENTER YOUR CODE||SHOP NOW|